Wednesday, April 08, 2009
Actor Kal Penn quit his day job and is heading for DC. Penn left his cush gig on House and will now be the Associate director in the White House’s Office of Public Liaison & Intergovernmental Affairs. Who knows what that position is. We give Penn props for taking a major pay cut to fulfill his passion for public service.
Sienna Miller and her rapacious privates are on the prowl and when she gets inches from a man there is nothing to stop her. Her latest victim may be Peter Sarsgaard who she is starring with in "The Mysteries of Pittsburgh"-- Pittsburgh was the town that she referred to as "Shitsburgh" in an attempt to be funny while she was still filming the movie. It didn't go over too well with the locals.
Lindsay Lohan was rich, beautiful and famous but she gave it all up to be the center of attention 24/7. It doesn't help that her mom Dina and dad Michael are also attention whores who are probably worse parents than whoever raised Gary Busey. Now friends say she is lonely and has been abandoned by all of her Hollywood "friends." Taking no responsibility, she doesn't realize that there have been several mistakes made along the way.
- Boozing it up at clubs every night while underage
- Arriving late to movie sets and then blaming it on exhaustion
- Snorting coke and chain smoking
- Never maintaining a healthy weight
- Going to rehab ten million times
- Flashing everyone her private parts ala Britney Spears
- Doing the movie "I Know who Killed Me"
- Posing topless for some New York Magazine for virtually no reason and then calling the photos artistic
- Sleeping with everything and anything including a couple of pot-bellied Italian dudes
- Pulling an Anne Heche
- Blaming everything on her "psycho fans"
Her publicist has fought back stating that her stint with her record company was supposed to be temporary. This is all code for: Jessica Simpson sings like a warbling Star Search contestant and is too dumb to remember the words of her crappy songs.